America Red Cross Learn-to-Swim Program
Welcome to the UMD RSOP AQUATICS - American Red Cross “Learn-to-Swim” Program. Every swimmer is different and we encourage all swimmers to develop their skills at their own pace and comfort. Our swim class progression is designed to help participants reach their goals and provide a clear developmental track. Benefits of this approach include:
- Accommodating students of varying abilities and ages
- Fostering a sense of achievement and self-confidence
- Staying grounded in a skill continuum that allows students to move easily from one stage to the next
- Encouraging students to have fun and develop new friendships through group activities
- -mproving communication about student’s progress
Students can register for one of three levels depending upon their current swim ability.
Cost: $65 for six, half-hour classes
Private and Semi-Private Swim Lessons
Free parking after 5pm in the pay lot on the corner of St. Marie Street and University Drive!